Supersix LS Mag

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got mine last night. I am going to write a full review and post it here, but let me just say, WOW!

It's not really a flashlight. It is like a 140 degree or so floodlight. No center beam, no weak outer rings, the entire light output is even, from the very left, to the very right, to the very top, to the very bottom.

It is a unique and very special light. I do not think that there are any lights like it in it's form factor.

I have a living room / dining room combined, sometimes called a great room, and this thing will just light up whatever half of the room I am pointing to. You can just set it down, in one place, because there is no need to hold it, as it lights up everything.

Very similar to a flourscent light.

It really impressed me, it is a very unique light that should be in a seperate catagory!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Like I mentioned in my review, this light will *not* impress you one bit if you receive it in mid-day and test it in a well-lighted room. It will, however, impress you if you try it in a really dark room first. Its claim to fame isn't a spotlight beam, but that nice wide, even diffused beam that can light up a whole room (or the interior of a cabin, tent, boat, RV, etc.) like you've just described.

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Eric S:
Does any one have one of these modded six LS Maglights? If so, what do you think of it?
Thanks
Eric
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Totally cool light !
grin.gif
I have often wondered what such a light would be like. Now we know.

Wayne J.
www.elektrolumens.com