Going for a Jimmy. LED shock.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, so I'm lying in bed flicking between Patsy Kensit on 4 and Jonathan Ross on BBC1 ( Bit like Letterman except younger, British and.. well..funny) and I need to go for a Jimmy. That's Jimmy Riddle, piddle, to anyone not from London.

I reach over and pick up my Orb Raw because I don't want to wake the trouble ( and strife, wife ) or bang my shins. I'm out of bed and turn on the light.... only, I have a few on the bedside table and insted of geting the normal Raw, I've picked up the one with the royal blue emitter. Still, never mind, I'm only going down the hall to the Betty (Betty Blue, Loo. Still with me ?)

So, down the hall, colors are a bit flat due to the blue light but there you go. Into the can, Orb in the teeth ( Need two hands for this job !) whip out the old chap and relax. Only thing is, insted of the usual light yellow stream, it's bright pink !!! I was so suprised I nearly dropped the Raw in the bowl.

I wonder what it would show under different colors ???

Last edited:

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Going for a Jimmy.

I'm just glad you didn't go for an Eartha :devil:

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Going for a Jimmy. LED shock.

Jay R said:
At least I wasn't going for a Jodrell...

046.gif

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE: On the way back to bed after the last post I noticed that some earplugs I have also glow pink in this light. I'm not sure I want to use them now as I'm wondering what they are made from...... Same glow, same material perhaps..... :)

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened
Great thread me old china (plate, mate).

As on Aussie who married a POM and who has lived in the UK for a while your thread brought back memories.

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jay R said:
UPDATE: On the way back to bed after the last post I noticed that some earplugs I have also glow pink in this light. I'm not sure I want to use them now as I'm wondering what they are made from...... Same glow, same material perhaps..... :)

probably made out of UREA plastic !!

Triple pun there, but yes, urea is a plastic.