• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn for lack of interest. I don't want to lower the price. Thanks for looking.

I'll try this without a photo, since so many are posted here of this light. I just purchased this light from Cue003. Here's Cue's description:

"27) Super Flashlight III+ (SFIII) by ARC Mania. This is one of the Lighthound.com ones, and has a 750ma converter board giving it great run time. It uses a WX0T emitter which makes it blinding bright with an extremely white tint. This is the version of the SFIII+ that uses the McR-38, and not the optic. Although it is compatible with the optic if you have one. 4 batts included (2 in the light and 2 in the pouch -- all new) IMMACULATE - $380"

Everything Cue said is correct, although I would not call it "blinding bright."

This is the best-made flashlight that I've ever seen. Absolutely beautiful workmanship. The beam is georgeous and snowy white. I'm selling this because it is in the same brightness range as my L6 and U2 -- so something north of 100 lumens. I don't need another light this size with this brightness. I was expecting that it would be brighter.

Price: $350, including the cost of priority mail with confirmation. I will ship without batteries. Sheath is included, but it is standard quality, not what this light deserves.

First "I'll take it" without conditions gets it. PM me for my PayPal address.

Josey

Last edited: