2007 BMW M6 Convertible Luxury Sports Car

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow nice car. V10 with a 8250 RPM redline! This is car is awesome,of course it will never beat a Twin Turbo Viper :rock:

richpalm

Banned
Yuppie crap. :xyxgun:

Vehicle that'd pay off my house twice over? No thanks! (even though I appreciate fine machinery)

That's why I love Pa.... everyone else drives 10-year old trucks also.

This stuff makes me sick, when no one can even get a living wage out here. :mad:

Rich

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree, the M5 is a sweet. 4 doors, 500 hp, just a potent and the M6 etc.

I am going to have to try to get in on this M family when the new M3 comes out. Or maybe the Audi RS4

Curtis

Last edited:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
They've ruined a perfectly good car by taking off the roof :ohgeez: It's an M6 for posers.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice autos, those BMWs. I've never owned one. It's good to know they stay focused on quality.

Yes, not much to offer to the discussion except for...

Hello, bigcozy!

My dear ol' mom continues to tell me the same thing your grandmother said. She and her three sisters just didn't notice it much.

BOT:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, how I would love an M6... in hard top, of course. No convertibles for me, thank you.

Caught the BMW "M" thing on Speed TV recently with Tommy Kendall, and saw a new M6 parked in town a couple weeks ago. What a car.

Cue003 - Audi makes a great car, but you can probably figure what my recommendation woud be. Definitely go with M.