Where do I buy SMJLED to fit Mini-Mag?

Minimoog

Enlightened
Hi,

on another post in the Incan forum I was advised to use a SMJLED. The only site showing them for sale is showing sold out of all types.

This must be a hot seller, so where exactly do you buy them?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if the answer is staring me in the face - I just can't seem to see it.

Cheers,

Ian, UK

Empath

Flashaholic
Doug, you'll need to change your screen name. Using your email address as a screen name exposes you to spambot harvesting. I've temporarily removed your post in order to limit exposure. If you need assistance, send me a personal message.

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edit: DOH! Tried to help Doug here, and Empath beat me to it. This will make sense to Doug. He wanted to buy some of these, and posted the request here.

Welcome to CPF!

I believe Tritium is out of his kits for the WahWang LED's (post #26, to mcmc), an SMJLED "like" LED. Last I read the LED's for do-it-yourself (drill reflector) were available. To buy, you would need to paypal him at the account in his first post, and then post a reply in his thread for what you ordered. Post #49 mentions an option for sets of five using credit card PayPal, $1.25 extra.

Last edited: