• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: G A T L I G H T V 2 **FOUND**

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a GAT V2 in stainless steel or titanium. Anybody GAT one in mint condition they want to sell? Just PM me with an offer!

I GAT to have one!

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: WTB: G A T L I G H T V 2

I really like mine - HAD to get one in my hands to checkout...but then the ole' wallet of mine starts wanting me to justify a light that's going to stay in my safe.

I guess it's like collecting art. I want to appreciate it - but can I justify keeping it? I've got other priorities that call and recycling flashlight funds is one way I can buy more lights. If it wasn't for selling - I probably would have to cut down on buying.

I'm kind of thinking about it - but don't know if I'm just "ready" to sell yet. I've not got any rechargeable 123s to fully check it out yet. They're on order...

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...what to do, when to do it if I do decide to sell? :thinking:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

I really didn't mean it as a "tease" - true feelings posted. I've got plans on some other lights as well, just haven't gotten on the horse to "round em' up" yet!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sigman said:
I really like mine - HAD to get one in my hands to checkout...but then the ole' wallet of mine starts wanting me to justify a light that's going to stay in my safe.

I guess it's like collecting art. I want to appreciate it - but can I justify keeping it? I've got other priorities that call and recycling flashlight funds is one way I can buy more lights. If it wasn't for selling - I probably would have to cut down on buying.

I'm kind of thinking about it - but don't know if I'm just "ready" to sell yet. I've not got any rechargeable 123s to fully check it out yet. They're on order...

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...what to do, when to do it if I do decide to sell? :thinking:

You know you want to do it...... I would take good care of her.... I promise.... Would this be a titanium or SS version?

:candle: WP

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll sell you mine.

O, wait. I havent got it yet.:nana: