ARC AAA Premium repairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deww

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks,
Hope I am in the right forum for this. I have one of the older Arc AAA Premiums. What seems to have happened is that the battery is no longer able to make a complete circuit so my flashlight no longer works with the battery holder. I was able to "temporarily" provide a fix with a piece of foil, but that won't last. So I was wondering if this can fixed, and most importantly will the current Arc Flashlight fix it? Is it likely that the little piece on the end of the barrel get flattened also? Right now it seems that solder on the head piece is a little flattened and perhaps I can add a glob of solder on it myself. I am not too comfortable with doing that myself.

The piece of foam also seems to have came off and I don't have any spares. Where can I get more?

Thanks.

-dew

deww

Newly Enlightened
Looks good. :) I guess I'll do a few practice blobs. Any idea where I can get more rings? I do have a lot of sticky foam for craft, but I've not been able to cut the center circle. Any tips on that?

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Simply contact the current ARC company with your problem. They have been extremely gracious in taking care of warranty issues from the previous company on lights that they have parts for.

Status
Not open for further replies.