SF korma shipping?

Miracle

Enlightened
if u search around this forum,

some 1 mentioned that he asked about 6+ SF people at the SF booth (cannot remember what function this is) and all of them said that the Korma is shipping?

:huh2:

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe the Kromas are shipping (sort of), but the only instance I have read about is a military unit whose lights (Kroma Mil-Specs) were recieved stateside and have not yet arrived in Iraq. Check the Dealer's Corner here on CPF for details.

Apparently it will be at least several more weeks before regular consumers start getting theirs.

I don't think the DARPA lights are regular items. I think they were just R&D prototypes.

Scott

RadarGreg

Enlightened
I should have the Kroma-MS lights in either today or tomorrow. I've tracked my shipment and it is sitting in Baghdad as of last night.

The DARPA lights, DEF3A in particular, are ok, but the Kroma-MS has more features. The DEF3A only has the 5 Watt white, red and green LEDs. The Kroma-MS will have a 3 Watt white, red, blue, green and IR LEDs. Also, the Kroma-MS has a two stage tail switch whereas the DEF3A doesn't.

I think we are going to be happy with the Kroma-MS lights. The DAPRA lights are cool, but were never meant to be the final product. Their purpose was to show what capabilities are possible, and solicit input from the users as to what they liked/disliked or wanted added and changed.

As soon as the Kroma-MS lights arrive here, I'll post some pictures. Thanks,

Size15's

Flashaholic
beezaur said:
I don't think the DARPA lights are regular items. I think they were just R&D prototypes.

Scott

Correct. That DARPA project is completed. The Kromas are one of the results of the project.

Al

Miracle

Enlightened
Whoa!

thank u so much for the info!

so its true then!

:drool:

as soon as u guyz gets the light

please give us a review

:grin2:

what I m very interested 2 know is, does it take rechargables?

:huh2: