Fenix L2T with CR123 mod

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any other happy owners out there? Just got this light today...very impressed...apart from my little Arcs & Inova X5 this is my first decent flashlight - Not really qualified to give you the technical lowdown on this (I'm sure others are though) but suffice to say, it works and I'm one happy bunny.

Only real concern is that this bug has bitten hard and deep...I can't possibly not buy a P1 and an L2P with L1P body now, and I should really get some bigger flashlights like a nice Inova T3 and maybe a SF L4 later on in the year, the Amilite Neo T3 also looks like a neat little light...oh Lordy!
ohgeez.gif

I hope you know that I blame you people and this forum for my afliction! (that nice 4sevens chap must also take some of the rap for this as well).
lolsign.gif

CFU

lightningbug

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations and welcome to CPF! Well, the L2T head on a 123 body is very nice. The compact size is really welcome, and the brightness is exceptional. You might want to do the tailcap mod and turn it into a 3 stage twisty. I have one, and its one of my favorites! I tend to carry it along with several lights, but the L2T/123 combination is second only to my HDS lights.

Last edited: