MOST POWERFULL LED FLASHLIGHT ??

Tabish

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I bought a NOMA 1W flashlight ( my first LED not including a keychain one i had before). I like it so much that i want to buy the most powerfull LED flashlight avalible. It must be built tough. ( i prefer metal construction). I dont care about waterproof. It must not be too expensive. And it must give of lots and lots of light. I dont care about the size as long as it is flashlight size and not spotlight size. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes indeedio that is a friggin good price on 6 hard driven luxs in a large custom body. Considering one myself...

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the pentalux from elektrolumens. I must say it's an excellent light. It's still on it's original set of batteries. I was waiting for the alkalines to die so that i could use NiMh batteries. I use the light almost daily and i've had it for about a year. Oh well... guess more waiting...

Best description of the light? pretty bright. Also, nice big hotspot with tons of useable sidespill.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my MillerMods,
Trilux 2 D Cell, for its size it is a
very powereful Flashlight, it eats my ELX-3 for dinner,
Worth looking at

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
eebowler said:
As you've seen 'brightest flashlight' and 'not too expensive' doesn't go hand in hand. :(

I hope he realized that going in.
:laughing:

The brightest LED lights are either the K2 Stunner from Elektrolumens, or one of Millermods new lights.

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tightgroup said:
Anybody get one of these yet? Looks very interesting but I would like a firsthand opinion first....:candle:

They have not been released yet. August 1st is the tentative release date.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
My vote is for Wayne at Elektrolumens.....he has awesome lights that are very well built.