Any Replacements for Petzl Tikka XP Internal Reflection Collimator

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently attacking my newly arrived Tikka XP with everything I can think of...

The current internal reflection collimator puts out a VERY tight beam... As I know it has the internal diffusing lens I still wish for the lens itself not to be so throw focused and more general purpose (such as a reflector)...

Was wondering where these aftermarket products are sold if they even are? Thanks!

Jared

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to try some of the Carlco optics that Photonfanatic sells. There are 6, 15, and 25 degree optics. I really don't know what fits what, but I was going to give it a try in my PT Eos.
Optics sellers seem to never list what they fit in. Emilion has a few with absolutely no specs, not even names to research?! I don't know how he expects to sell any all.
There is a sticky in the reviews section with some good carlco optics reviews.

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the response blind,

The Tikka XP optic is basicly a very flat round disc (only slightly curved)... with the radical circles going from the center to the outside... I'm sure there is some replacement for it but for the time being I cut down a HDS mild diffuser and sliped it in there... it makes it much better.. still looking for an even better option though...