I got my manager hooked!!!

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work as a slot technician on a riverboat on the Mississippi. When I came there about 4 months ago, the techs had the usual AA lights. My manager had a SL twin task 1x123 that someone had bought him and he didn't care much for it. Over the past few months, I would bring different lights with me to use at work. As I mainly have Surefires, he got a good dose of cool factor with each new light I would bring in: the E1e+4th gen KL1, the E2e, the G2, the 6P, the L4, the 9P with P91, etc... He looked into the 9P with P91 and turned it on after I told him not to. (His reaction almost took his head off) He was so impressed that he bought G2's for all our techs as well as a bunch of other techs from other properties that are here for a large upgrade install of our system for the games. He bought 25 black and 25 yellow G2's to give one to each of us (including me!!!) and got a gunmetal 6P for himself. I posted a sign in the shop about where to pick up Titanium and Surefire 123A cells online as well as rechargeable options for their G2's. The guys liked them a lot and had fun blinding each other with them. (Kids...) So I really got him and most of the techs hooked on Surefire. I love being a flashaholic.

Last edited:

GregWormald

Enlightened
Mate, you should ashamed of yourself! Even a brief reading of the threads here will show that many of us struggle (often in vain) to rid ourselves of our photon dependencies. And you have the nerve to spread the addiction without regard to the consequences!
You even sound proud that you POSTED a pusher's address!
The proper authorities have been notified. When the Photic Police come knocking on your door (at 3pm!!! when most flashaholics are asleep) you will have no defense or excuse.
You have been warned! Please repent before it is too late, and throw yourself on the leniency of the Light Court!
Greg

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL well said Greg. Im building a couple of ROP's right now and im sure peaople at work will want one also. It's fun sucking them in.

clipse

Enlightened
Rando said:
He's an OBGYN. That's why he needs the lights.

Wholey crap. You owe me a new screen. Pop just went everywhere. :D

clipse

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, talk about a dream job! Riverboat, flashlights...

Ken

Oh man, sicker and sicker. the infection is spreading...soon everyboby will have a flashlight and we won`t be special anymore.

Last edited:

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, oh...lets all remember this is a nice family forum...about perfectly inicent flashlights. We have women and children here. Lets not let this thread get out of control. So...how can I get a job on that riverboat?

Last edited: