• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux TI-PD

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm selling my McLux TI-PD that I got from the recent run. Did not have the heart to carry it. Just turned it on and tried it out. There are the usual maching marks on the piston but some light sanding will get it out just fine!

I believe the LED is a UV1J. I can check but not now.

Asking $550 including express post, signature required delivery to within Canada or US. I can not sell this expensive item overseas unless you are willing to pay $75 in fedex charges.

The usual, I'll take it here....blah blah.

Please PM me for PP address.

Happy buying!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it. Always wanted to see what the big deal was on the V1 tint.

haha! What a great price!

PM sent.

WP

Last edited:

blahblahblah

Enlightened
nakahoshi said:
If it is a UVIJ tint, you will love it!
-bobby

Keep in mind there is still a lottery within each bin selection. I have 2 Ti PDs with XO tint. One is a cool white (no noticeable tint to my eyes on low or high) and one is a yellowish/warmer tint.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geez, not a lot of time to "think about it" with a light like this....

Nice pull, Michael! I doubt we would see a price like this for a new Ti-PD going forward.... (at least until McGizmo does his next run of Ti-PD's....but then again, he's already run out of his premium U-bins)....

:rock: WP

Fringe

Enlightened
UX1J is a very nice bin. I have one in my III-T and was not partial at first but quickly fell in love with its natural tint.