• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Some High end Lights for Sale

kukula

Enlightened
Need to let my personal collection go atm for some other more impt project. I know ill regret this but then :shrug:

1. Mint Chameleon Titanium. Carried in my Holester for a few days then kept it in shelf. Asking $600! SOLD

2. Spy 005. Black #15 Logo 1. Comes with 2 green unattached Tritiums. Mint. Turned it on, then kept it in shelf. Asking $370. SOLD

3. Ti CR2 Ion. Mint condition. Turned it on to inspect it, then kept in shelf. Asking $275. SOLD

4. Elektrolumens ELX6. Very white tint on this one. It has some marks on the finnings and on the lens, just as the way I received it from Wane. Otherwise mint. Comes with the universal charger. $250!

5. Orb CPF LE. The sexiest light I have ever seen. With tritium inside the lens. As received from modamag. Been in the shelf since then. $80 SOLD

First to post ill take it takes precedence over PMs and emails. Prices includes PP fees and shipping via Priority Mail to US and Global Priority Mail internationally. I am not responsible for lost/delayed packages once I ship the lights out. Other shipping methods acceptable on buyers expense. You can send payment to my PP: tomas_christopher at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for looking

Chris

Last edited:

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
am I being rude if I follow instructions and say "ill take it" unconditonally on the CPF ORB?

I would think its yours if you want it Mike, (or Mac) but you need to say so. ?

mikehill

Enlightened
ouchmyfinger said:
am I being rude if I follow instructions and say "ill take it" unconditonally on the CPF ORB?

I would think its yours if you want it Mike, (or Mac) but you need to say so. ?
Not sure on how it works here, but mac is taking it. No problem from me, that's why I asked for second chance on it.
Mike.

kukula

Enlightened
Fringe received your payment. The Spy ships out tomorrow. Oh btw the tritiums comes un attached. I left it that way just in case you wanna sell it or attach it yourself. Whatever :laughing:

Cmacclel, the Orb is yours :)

GJW, the Ion is yours.:)

Thank you all guys. All the items will ship out first thing tomorrow morning once I receive payments.

kukula

Enlightened
The SPY 005 and CR2 Ion have both been shipped. Mikehill the Orb is yours. Awaiting for your reply. Thanks again guys. Pls let me know when you get the light:)

Chris

Fringe

Enlightened
Thanks kukula, I hope this light is as great as everyone says it is.

Like I need this too, Jeez.