Finally ordered a U2

SCblur

Enlightened
Well, after all of your encouragement, I finally pulled the trigger on a U2 from lighthound. I had to thin out my collection a bit, selling off my extra L2, and A2 (I already know I'll be getting another one when I can afford it, but I'm on a very long LED kick for right now).

I can't wait. Anybody got some good U2 pics or stories in the meantime?

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, give me till monday to finish my huge review i've been working on. MANY PICS TO COME.

Story: once apon a time, in a land far, far away, a young man brought his u2 camping. It put up a wall of light, as well as reaching the far trees. The young man used his flashlight on low in his tent to find stuff. He bewildered the other campers... and some of them even beamed him in the eyes. They young man beamed then back, and they quicky shielded there eyes. In the bus, at night, the young man turned his light on and lit up the entire bus.

young man=me. :)

-david

Chucula

Newly Enlightened
oooo U2 is the next (probably final SF) light on my list. I cant wait until i get enough spare cash to git one!
looking forward to your review cheapo and congrats SCblur!

SCblur

Enlightened
thanks for the story cheapo, that was hilarious. Can't wait for your review, I'll be looking for it.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
SCBLUR, let us know how you like the U2. I have been thinking of buying it too. My only concern would be if it can use a rechargable cell?
I just received a L2 and I really do like the light, though it is longer than my L4.