Just got my LGI - LE

cableguy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to Charlies kindness, I got My LGI-LE today. It is by far the brightest LED light I have ever seen. It blew my lambda light away! I wish I could post a pic, no digital camera. please dont make Charlie mad at Me, He doesnt have any more for sale. Maybe He will post a pic of his. I wish you all could have one! By the way Charlie,if you ever get more- Okay, I wont push my luck!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Got it already??? Hey howcum everything (still) coming my way is so dang delayed due to "The Christmas Rush" (according to the postal workers here) yet everything I send out is there already? Man, I have GOT to move over to the mainland...

Glad you finally got it/one. If anybody is wondering how John got an LGI-LE, it is because he was the one who had his original LGI "lost" (more like STOLEN I would say) in the mail the first time...sent the new one to an alternate (and known to be safe) address, and...he got it! All right. Hope the 900 lux output from the very rare and unusual Luxeon (Q5 I am told it was binned) makes up for the sad and dreary wait.

Merry Christmas!

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Until lumileds can make all their LED's at a decent bin I think the only way to get really good ones would be to buy the museum lighting or one of the other products from a company that has a back door license to buy direct. Then harvesting the leds out of them.

I wonder how much of a premium they would go for with that overhead
wink.gif