Want to see my PK Hat?

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Fellow CPFers!

I just got the infamous PK hat in the mail. Below is a picture of this really nice looking hat. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! Check out the PK symbol. Isn't it cool? :rock: . The shipment came with a bonus gift....some weird looking light.... :whistle:

porkydk7.jpg

:thumbsup: WP

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
:drool: :lolsign:

Nice! Incredible pics, as usual. Does it have that cool Klingon beam shape?

V

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it's a good think the seller through in a free light, because I think $600+ for a hat is just way too much!

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
She's purty. What are you gonna name her?:laughing:

With your photography skills (or is that some sort of magic camera?), a beamshot or two is in order.:poke:

Cheers,
V

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I can't say much about it, except there are only about 500 of these hats made. It's also the second most expensive in my hat collection.

:thumbsup: WP

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
WOW that hat's a real keeper!!

I'll take that POS light off your hands if you want to just trash it? :poke:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
So tell us - what is that light, and where can we get some? :grin2:

I like that bezel a lot! The body looks like it narrows down quite a bit near the tailcap - possibly to allow for the stogie grip, although it might still be a bit too wide for that. I hope it's a Luxeon, and a regulated one at that.

Don't keep us in the dark any longer! :poke:

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Oh my gosh WP, that is fantastic! I had seen a beamshot of one somewhere before and got an impression of the profile, but that is amazing. Very nice, white and even as well. That is indeed a keeper.:rock:

Cheers,
V

blahblahblah

Enlightened
schiesz said:
That old thing. That's just a Surefire L6 Porcupine. They are a dime a dozen around here recently... :naughty:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1520313#post1520313

schiesz

I've been fortunate enough to have a little over 3 cents pass through my hands. :naughty:

As stated... my source is dry of L6 Porcupines. I only have mine and one more (not for sale at this time).

WP,
I saw you got your hands on an X bin in the dealer section. The swap should be easy, if you haven't taken her apart yet. Once you unscrew the body and head, there's only 3 screws keeping you from the emitter.
BTW, NICE HAT !!! :nana:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
blahblahblah said:
The swap should be easy, if you haven't taken her apart yet. Once you unscrew the body and head, there's only 3 screws keeping you from the emitter.

Thanks blahx3! That's good to know! I wonder if there's any way to boost the drive level to 1000mA?

WP