• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TLE-5 reflector giveaway

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some newer style TLE-5 reflectors sitting idle. These are for use with the current HD module. Have requested a bunch of these but didn't have the chance to use them all. So the redundant ones will go to the needy instead.

I have ten available, and I give preference to whoever has the module and needs a spare to replace any broken one. However, if you're looking into getting one of these for other custom mods you're also welcome.

I also have three older style reflectors which I don't need anymore, (since all of my SE modules have been upgraded to current spec). If you have a SE TLE-5 module and need a spare reflector please let me know.

I'm also asking for an optional $1-2 donation to cover any shipping costs. The reflectors will be shipped out around mid August.

Please direct all responses via the email form (PM won't work). First come first served. Thanks for reading.

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
Could you refresh my memory, what reflectors are these again? Do you have any pics by any chance? Thanks! :)