Looking for bulb!!

tomdooley62

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to find a 4.5 Volt 2.2 watt krypton bulb. It is similar to the type of bulb that fits a Streamlight Topspot.I have the Streamlight 5.2 Volt 2.2 watt krypton bulb but need the I believe is 4.5. Its powered by 3aaa if this is wrong voltage I am needing please let me know. If some one could tell me the type of bulb it is such as T3 or what ever the base is I can google it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:

tomdooley62

Newly Enlightened
Kinda embarassed to say cause you guys have such fantastic lights, but it is a Winchester light aluminum with rear clickie with 3aaa carrier. I got it with a knife set and basically it is a good tool box light. The bulb looks sorta like this one http://www.lightbulbwarehouse.com/lightbulbs/mini.html T.175. I cant find pic of it anywhere on the web and I know its just a rebranded light thats probably not worth the price of a couple of bulbs.But I did put in a bulb for a Streamlight Top Spot and it made a great improvement. The Top Spot is a 5.2 volt 2.2. So I know i am not pushing enough volts. I have reoringed evreything including the lens. Made a pretty good light out of what it was.

Sorry if this was more than you needed to know. Thanks for your reply

tomdooley62

Newly Enlightened
Exactly the bulb! Thanks a million DUQ! Thats the bulb but my flashlight doesnt look anything like the Gerber Tacti light. Will have to post a pic of it if I get a chance. Mine is a straight cylinder aluminum. It maybe a strange bird. Will try to post pic. Thanks again!

Last edited: