Lanyard/keychain for Raw Ns

pilotmx5

Newly Enlightened
Okay, i can tell very quickly i'm going to want to take my new Ns everywhere and iguess you could say "EDC" it. My question is: does anybody know how I can attach this little guy to something.. keychain, clip, lanyard, something. I know it has two small hols in the end of it, but it looks to me the only thing that can fit in there is fishing line and dust. What are my options, and where?

watching

Newly Enlightened
This is what I did with my raw (has the same small hole):

PICT0001.JPG

Just a thin red piece of nylon cord with a simple knot.

Catman10

Enlightened
You can fit a very small split ring (.22) through the holes and attach it to a nano clip. This works very well for all four of mine :grin2: !!! I believe that both of these can be found at the shop.
Brice

lightrod

Enlightened
After trying it all, watching's approach has been my favorite. I used black cord and put another knot about 1" away from the base so it stays in my wrist and I can still position it forward in my hand.

Simple, no bulk, easy to stand on end.

pilotmx5

Newly Enlightened
I like the idea of the "nanoclip" but then you lose the ability for the light to stand up... which negates a lot of the uses i have for it. A lanyard through both holes seems good, except i see it snagging on lots of stuff. I think I'm going to leave mine naked, or raw.. I was just curious cause I don't want to lose the thing...