• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB : white LuxIII warm white tint

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a LuxIII with these specs :
- flux bin T or U
- no matter what voltage bin
- a clearly warm white tint
- no matter if it's a star or an emitter
- a fair price

Anyone can help me? The reason why the voltage bin isn't important, is that this LED will be used for an experimental project with home lighting applications. I only need 1 LED at this moment.

Offers may be made in this thread or by PM, please state your price including shipping costs to Belgium.

Cheers,
Erasmus.

Last edited:

vortechs

Enlightened

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the replies. Still looking for one :)

The problem is that a V1 bin can be warm white (yellow) tint but it can also be a green tint. PhotonFanatic is not willing to test them for me so I'm looking for someone who has tested the LEDs and compared to other LEDs to make sure it is a yellow/warm white tint.

Last edited:

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought 5 of those from photonfanatic, and they were all warm white with no green, or pee yellow at all.
And definitely... no purple, or blue to them whatsoever as one might expect from the *V1* tints.
These SV1H Luxeon1's I picked up are the best looking (imho) warm whites I have ever seen in leds. ;)
If a good heatsink is used, these can be driven just a little harder to whiten them out even more. :eek:oo:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for everyone's help. I have ordered the SV1H from PhotonFanatic.