How many torches have you got, and how many does SHE think you have ?

How many torches does SHE think you have ?

• More than you have

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 1:1

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • 2:1

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • 3:1

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 4:1

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • More than 10:1

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let me re-phrase the poll question...

How many more torches do you have, than SHE thinks you have, in the poll ?

What's the ratio ?

2:1, 3:1, 4:1, more ?

Dare you ask !

Cos she's going to ask you how many do you actually have..

Last edited:

Chucula

Newly Enlightened
i dont have a "she" but i know my parents dont like my flashaholicism. 2:1 for me...but dont tell them :sssh:

Blazer

Enlightened
She probably thinks I have 5-7 lights when I really have about 20 lights. My daughter (4 yrs old) came into the computer room yesterday and found me on the computer looking at flashlights on e-bay. Her comment, "But Daddy, you already have lots of flashlights." She made me laugh, but it's ok because she likes to play with them too.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the reason they all should be black or HAIII.

"You've seen this green one before, Honey. Honestly, what do think I do? Surf the net all day looking for new lights? Hey, is that a UPS truck at the neighbors?"

schrenz

Enlightened
My wife is a flasheholic, too :laughing:

Not as worse as my flasheholism, but she's happy with this hobby, I often enough gave her examples of friends with even worse Hobbies (collecting old bikes, the whole cellar is blocked ), so she's happy with the little shelf, I decorated in the living-room :) .
Greets Jens

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's hard to hide them when she (accountant) is the one that pays the bills.

She doesn't usually know when I buy one, but when the bill comes, I have to explain "What's this for?" Then I ask her how many Longaberger baskets she has and things quiet down again.:)

marcdilnutt

Enlightened
I think my wife thinks i have about 5 or 6, but thats only how many i have in my van! I probably have over 15 so i am going for 3:1.
marc

Pax et Lux

Enlightened
It's definitely 3:1.

I have them hidden all over the place, anywhere my wife won't look. . . and that is the fun part of owning flashlights. I mean, it's great to get outside and use them, but they are a tool - they either do the job or they don't.

The game is sneaking them into the house and seeing how close she gets to them without even guessing. Next I'm going to get upgrades to the lights she knows about, just so I can be deceitful over something she thinks she knows about.