Short review list suggestion for flashlightreviews.com

pilou

Enlightened
based on recent posts, it seems like there is a lot of interest in these yet to be reviewed lights:

1. LED Minimag 2AA/3AA (obviously)
2. Fenix L2S/L1S
3. Inova T5

Feel free to add to the list :grin2:

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think these three are the most in demand currently. I really wish he would do a Huntlight FT01 review so I could see the specs compared to other lights he reviewed.

1. Huntlight FT01
2. MagLED 2AA/3AA
3. Fenix EO

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my Huntlight FT 01 today....excellent light for the value...just a simple on-off tail switch,,,the quality is good, and the light is very clean and about an equal to my Streamlight scorpion Led. Slightly less throw, but better spill.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to rain on anybody's parade, but be careful here. We don't want Doug to get burned out on reviews again (see this thread).

I'm sure he is already contemplating a lot of these lights for future review, but can't possibly review every light everyone wants reviewed.

PLEASE don't get me wrong here, I'm not getting on anyone's case, just don't want Doug to get overwhelmed with too many reviews:grin2:- his service to the industry is far too valuable.

pilou

Enlightened
I suspect Doug is old enough to decide how often he can do reviews without losing his sanity :laughing:.

If and when he wants to do some reviews, I am merely suggesting that certain lights often get discusssed here that haven't been reviewed yet: the new MagLEDs, Fenix E0/LS1/LS2, Inova T5, etc. I also understand that for a light to be revieewed a vendor will have to send him one.

And just to make sure Doug knows how much he is appreciated, let me scream out loud that his site ROCKS, that it is an invaluable resource for flashlights, and that it is just plain fun to browse :rock:.

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanna see:

ROP HI/LOW
Mag85
Black Diamond SPOT Headlamp

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long John said:
I would like to see a review of the Barbolight U-04 and U-15.

Best regards

____
Tom

We have a package resting on the factory waiting for the moment our website is finished. Flashlightreviews is a place with thousand visits and we don't want to head them to our "homemade" and incomplete website.

Javier

prof

Enlightened
If you'd like to see quickbeam review something, try sending him a PM or email. I know he maintains a list of requested reviews (used to keep it on his website but it got to long). He might not see requests posted in threads like this.

Also, if you HAVE a light you'd like to see reviewed (or know that others want to see reviewed), why not ask him if he'd like to borrow it?

Flashlightreviews is an awesome site--got me hooked in the first place. Quickbeam is fantastic! We should all go leave him tips right now.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Elektrolumens Quadstar phaser (When it comes out)

Elektrolumens k2 Stunner

Nextorch Saint (HID)

pilou

Enlightened
srvctec said:
[font=verdana, gil sans, geneva, helvetica]Touché :)
[/font]

But considering that he is a certified flashoholic, perhaps you are right that we shouldn't push him at all :lolsign:.

pilou

Enlightened
monkeyboy said:
Elektrolumens ...

I love visiting their website once in a while. it's not the neatest, but they often have crazy things there. Perhaps I will succumbe to temptation one of these days and get one of their crazy high-power lights.