Must fight new flashlight urge, Target, must fight, losing...

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife mentioned that I should run up to Target a bit ago, to pick up something, and the tug of the flashlight department, and the new Inova X0 is gettin gunbearable. I know I know, I have said I dont want the new X0, but that was before I heard it was about the size of the X5, and before my wife suggested I go to Target.

Got

to

fight

urge

changed shirt

changed out of sweatpants

keys in hand

fighting, losing....

Mikeg23

Enlightened
I stopped in to target the other day and, in the well lit store, couldn't really tell a whole lot of difference between the X5 and XO.

I really like that Inova makes it so that the lights can be played with while in the package. I bought a River Rock AAA instead.

X Racer

Enlightened
The new X0 with the reflector rocks. Built like a tank, and the beam and output are very similar to the Fenix P1 except smoother. Overall, a fantastic light for general purpose use.

Man, that sounds SO much like what my wife would have me do. We live one mile from the local Target and I, too, just HAD to check out the new X0. I told myself before going in there that if they had one in titanium silver I was getting it. If black, I'm passing. It was black. I passed. But not before some serious thinking about it. :grin2: