My recent trip to Germany - Polizei - (Pictures)

chrisse242

Enlightened
You should have told us before coming here. My hometown is only half an hour away from Bremen (Oldenburg), and I have a friend that works for the Bremen police department. We could have had a little get together. Anyway, good to hear you enjoyed your stay, and if you ever come back again, make sure to let the german cpf'ers know you're coming.

Chrisse

Safety1st

Enlightened
chrisse242 said:
You should have told us before coming here. My hometown is only half an hour away from Bremen (Oldenburg), and I have a friend that works for the Bremen police department. We could have had a little get together. Anyway, good to hear you enjoyed your stay, and if you ever come back again, make sure to let the german cpf'ers know you're coming.
Chrisse

Thanks..Yeah, you're right... I should have let CPF'ers know. I did let another flashlight forum know and also a few other forums that I visit.. Sorry about CPF..:sssh:

I visited your town one evening and found it very beautiful. We eat out at a great Mexican restaurant near the police station, if you know it?

Gary

Last edited:

Safety1st

Enlightened
Chrisse..

Loved your great town..;

S2400731.jpg

S2400742.jpg

Last edited:

chrisse242

Enlightened
Hey, maybe we saw each other without knowing it. My office (Nordwest-Zeitung, our local newspaper) is in the same street as the PFL (the old hospital), just a few buildings down the road. Too bad I didn't know you were here. It would have been great to say hello to a fellow cpfer from the other side of the ocean.

Chrisse

chrisse242

Enlightened
:oops: :stupid: Why do I always asume that a cpfer with an english name has to be from the US? I should look at the profiles from time to time. Whatever, if you ever come back, make sure to let me know...

Chrisse