Finanical Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, Ive never experience this in my life and it will explain why I do not post as often as i use to. I make over 600 bucks a week after taxes now and work nearly 13 hours a day.

I just found there are tons of lights I can afford, want and need, but thankfully I have quite a few bills and money borrowed from people to pay back first.

Good thing I dont understand the sandwich things or the BST forums or lasers, I would really be hurting. I would soo own a green and a few other lasers, mirrors, etc to make my own shows in my cubical, pop balloons and astroids.

Now if I can just keep myself from ordering the ae 24 from the cabelas catalog that I ordered 14 4x shirts from the bat cave clearance section.

Last edited:

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cobb, I put myself on a flashlight budget. Whenever possible I try to pay with paypal and what I will do is every so often transfer a bit of funds from my checking account to paypal as strictly fun money. Like tonight. I had $37 in paypal but I just bought the three stage LOP which is normally $39 but until Oct 12, ten percent off so I just barely had enough to cover it. I'll most likely let paypal sit at my now near zero balance until probably sometime in November and then I'll put another $50-100 in it where I may use it quickly or it may sit there for awhile or so.

For me, I like using this methodology as I don't want to do impulse credit card spending and then suffer when the bill comes in.

Anyhow, glad to hear you're doing better on the financial end.

Status
Not open for further replies.