• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Streamlight battery sticks

LordAthens

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for someone to build me some hydride packs for my SL's. I looked in the "yellow pages" sticky, but it appears that most links in that thread (older) are dead. Specifically the one on custom MagCharger and Stinger packs.

I have a Batteries Plus nearby and they're great for the most part, except when it comes to building stick packs, I swear he just goes retarded. I've had them make 3 packs now and all 3 were to long.

What I'm looking for;

(2) NiMh packs for a Stinger HP XT & a Poly Stinger
(1) NiMh pack for a SL20XP\LED
(1) NiMh pack for a SL20X-LED

Here's the only catch, I don't want a stock size SL20X-LED battery. Here's what I can tell; they used a SL20XP\LED \ UltraStinger battery in this with a rubber sleeve to take up the extra space around the stick. A SL20X battery fits fine in the light, the only difference being I need to have the SL20X battery made with a Stinger style "button" top with the negative run to it (up the side of the stick). On the SL20X-LED, they don't use a negative spring on the butt of the light like they do on the SL20X and SL20XP-LED.

If anyone is able to make those happen, let me know. I would prefer via email, supremecommand AT hotmail DOT com .

Thanks.

-Brandon