Qualitychinagoods or Fifthunit or ?????

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I found this forum (WOW) on the net, I have to get some flashlights ( around 500$ mixed) and I don't know where to buy.
I've bought 2 times from Dae ( Qualitychinagoods) , it has a good service but 1 time he wrong the shipping and send me the package with EMS and not with TNT I requested, results : over 1 month to have here in France. Another limit is the low e-mail reply because it takes 2-3 days to reply a question ( orderd over 400$ of stuff).

I wanna try Fifthunit but I've read that he ships very slow, and I'm in France so probably it will takes 3-4 week.

Usually I use TNT because it's the fastest here ( HK to France with TNT in 5-7 days)

If you can give me some other good site to buy some flashlight like these it will be great.
Thanks

Biker Bear

Enlightened
The Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Sprawl
MrFunk said:
I've bought 2 times from Dae ( Qualitychinagoods) [...] Another limit is the low e-mail reply because it takes 2-3 days to reply a question ( orderd over 400$ of stuff).
This may have been the case at one time, but I recently placed an order for some customized keychain lights with him that required some back-and-forth via email and the responses were very prompt, taking the time difference between China and California into account.

I can't guarantee you'll have the same experience, of course.

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for some good reseller, Dae was one of my favourite but in the last time he lost point ( for me ).
If someone has some good reseller please let me know
Thanks
Simone

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use to buy from Dae(Quality China Goods) but I quit buying from him since I bought 2 7 watt Golstons from him and one of them was defective and I cound not get a warranty from him...He tried to blame it on me.

I have bought from fifthunit.com and shipping takes about the same, and they seem to respond in 1-2 days.Their prices seem less expensive with the same quality products.

MrFunk said:
I'm looking for some good reseller, Dae was one of my favourite but in the last time he lost point ( for me ).
If someone has some good reseller please let me know
Thanks
Simone

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my package from Fifthunit today. Payed 9/28, 3 days later they sent me a letter saying one of the items was going to hold the package up, but the next day everything was fine. I wasn't expecting it until Friday.

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
I'll try with Fifthunit, if anyone has some experience let me know
Thanks
Simone

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
Me too, I've an order pending from 10 days and no info on it !
I don't know, I appreciate Dae's work but sometimes he doesn't reply
Thanks

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
I tried to contact Freya too, thanks.
I don't know , I paid them, I asked shipping with TNT (written in the mail around 6 times), I asked him tracking number and then after 2 days of silence he gave me a EMS tracking !
I asked where's the package at because tracking is stopped in China but no reply from Saturday. I don't know how they work in this way.
I tried mailing fifthunit and that's the same delay, around 3 days to have a reply.
I don't know how they thought to work so slow.

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
Anybody knows where can I buy next time ? any retailer like these 2 ?
Thanks
Simone

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received a couple of items from Fifthunit. One of them, the 1w/3w Headlamp was DOA. I notified them and they said to send it back and that they'd reimburse me for the return shipping.

Tachyon

Newly Enlightened
I find Huntlight to be quite reliable too. I suggest you give them a try.

Tachy

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
It's 5 days that I continue asking to Dae to track my package shipped for his error with EMS and not TNT. 5 days ago he gave me that number EA803238175CN but no news on that from 10/12/2006
Anybody can help me ?
I'll wait 24 hours again then I'll contact paypal , it's over 400$ of order!!
Thanks

Malfuntion

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered several times from Dae, both the retail and wholesale site.
And I´m satisfied with them.

I have ordered twice from Fifthunit (will recive the goods from second order soon). The first time I recived my items after around 10-14 days (I´ll live in Sweden).

I´ll think they both are safe to buy from.

freeze12

Enlightened
I just received My first order from fifthUnit & shipping was approx. 10 days & E-mail's to them were answered back very quickly....I will buy from them again.

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
Stuff received today finally after 13 days with EMS. All good except a flashlight all scratched on the body.
I 'll try fifthunit to test it
Thanks