Ultrafire 602D - Now has a pocket clip

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got a new 602D in the mail, ordered it for my niece for her keyring, this is really a nice bright little light. They have made an improvement to itnow. It used to have threads for a tripod attachment on the butt and now they have thread int a cap into it and put a nice pocket clip. Nice improvement I think :).

flame2000

Enlightened
MARNAV1 said:
The ones from Fifth Unit have a clip also.

:awman: .......I ordered one 602D from Fifthunit on 17 Oct, and it still have not arrive!!!!!

And I thgt it shld be quite fast from HK to SG? :rant:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new version with clip seams to have about 4mm more in length. The clip looks pretty cheap but is still a good addition to that light. I already have the version without the clip and won´t get a second but if I had the choice back then I would have bought the light with clip.

Eric

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks can be decieving Erik, the clip is actually rather strong, perhaps even a bit too stiff if anything for the size of the light, I broke a nail trying to use it the first time till I realized how stiff it is.

It is a nice addition to the light though, and they have strengthened the inside spring a bit also making accidental activation in the pocket much less likely if you have it tightened enough to use it by pressing the tailcap without turning the body.

ultrafire602dclip.jpg