Help WTB Tigerlight?

richstag

Enlightened
Not sure about the best way to purchase a tigerlight. Put a thread in a subtopic then realized it should probably go in general discussion. Thanks.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there R/S! Welcome to CPF Hope you stay a while.

Just posting so you can check out my sigline for some links to the Tiger11 and 74 mods. Still one of my favorite light :)

richstag

Enlightened
I went to there site and got to the end at checkout. Then it asked me for a dealer. what do i do? I want TigerLight® Gold Series 8" System with Super Premium Battery Thanks for the welcome
Kevin

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kevin.

The 8" is called the FBOP which stands for Federal Bureau of Prisons designed this way because they didn't allow the guards to have the pepper spray models in prison. (which you probably know)

The item is on Backorder at the Tigerlight store

Here's what looks like a good deal at allcode4

I got mine from Meridian tactical but they had their ups and downs and I think have been through a change of ownership so they might be ok to do business with again. I'd call them to veryfy they have it in stock.

Give it a few hours and maybe some other members will comment on experiences with the above stores.

richstag

Enlightened
Thanks, I ordered one on the phone from tigerlight today. I wish I would have seen this first. Oh well, I like ordering direct.