Not a light...but BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!

Saaby

Flashaholic
This isn't a light and I'm not selling it so I decited to put it here...anyway

If you have been thinking about FRS radios now's the time to buy! Wal-Mart.com is running the Panasonic KX-TR325 for an AMAZING $19!!!

I got one of these for XMas and at the time the cheapest you could get them was ~$80 with a $30 rabate. IN about February they were on sale for $25 so I scrimped and saved $25 and picked one up...now they're $19!?!?

Everyone going to SHOT in Florida...these would be great to have. Put all the CPF members there on a channel and talk throughout the show, I donno, all I know is this is a bargain if I ever saw one!

A little review I wrote on THIS radio

Wal-Mart selling them for $19

Here's what they look like

0003798847143_215X215.jpg

Did I mention that antenna folds down
tongue.gif
sorry...this is almost as exciting as an Arc LS (Yes...Darell has brainwashed me)

Happy Shopping
smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
If there's one thing I hate about living in downtown Seattle, it's the odd lack of otherwise "common" stores like Wall-Mart, Target, and K-Mart that other large cities seem to have in abundance.
frown.gif

Nearest Wall-Mart is around 30 miles away, which is a real ***** if the range on your wheelchair is only 25 miles.
tongue.gif

Does anyone know if Wall-Mart has an online store, and if so, is this radio priced the same? I can order one that way if they do.

Saaby

Flashaholic
That price is ONLINE only...I've yet to see them in store. The link in my previous post takes you right to the product page to order it.

**Edit** If you all REALLY wanted to go on a spending spree you could also get yourself a Jabra 2-Way Boom headset for it
tongue.gif
between that and your Mag 6D/Similar light on your belt you'd look like SHOT secret service.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hmmmm, probably want to avoid the FR50s though. They don't have the 38 CTSS tones that will make FRSing oh so more enjoyable. These aern't just FRS radios, these are durrable and feature PACKED!

Darell

Flashaholic
Thanks Ryan. You've got me just about excited enough to buy a pair. My wife and I have amateur radio licenses, but the problem is, we're usually together, and we need to talk to unlicensed folks (in another car, etc) so this type of product might be just the ticket.

Darell

Flashaholic
Doh!

Just like where McGizmo shows a picture of his wife walking their dog, and markets his recoil leash by explaining the benefits of the "jerk at the end of the leash."

Saaby

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>do they have DC input?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually...these ones do (Rare on FRS)

4.5V Pos tip use any kind of universal plug. Tried it in the house but it put a buzz in, not surprising though, might work better in a car where it's already DC, or a better wall wort...I'll check and get back to you.

***EDIT*** OK just did an informal test with a $8 DC-DC car universal adaptor (also from Wal-Mart...) and it was fine, no hum or buzz, should also be fine from house current with a decent wall wort.