which throw better? Fenix creed or U2?

Miracle

Enlightened
does any kind souls know which is a better thrower?

Fenix CE

or

U2?

:huh2:

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you mean the P1D CE?

If so, nobody can tell you the answer at this moment definately, since the light is not on hands yet.

But I think, the SF U2 is the better thrower.

Best regards

____
Tom

Miracle

Enlightened
Long John said:
Do you mean the P1D CE?

If so, nobody can tell you the answer at this moment definately, since the light is not on hands yet.

But I think, the SF U2 is the better thrower.

Best regards

____
Tom

thankx for the info Long John

:grin2:

daveman

Enlightened
How the times have changed. People are comparing a one cell 3 inch EDC with the U2 in throw. This just goes to show that I can't buy any more lights for the next year; whatever I buy will be old tech within a year.

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think the P1D CE will out throw the U2(not by a lot)

if the 130 lumen rating is cree and not pure marketing bull.

Miracle

Enlightened
chesterqw said:
i think the P1D CE will out throw the U2(not by a lot)

if the 130 lumen rating is cree and not pure marketing bull.

can all the kind souls with a SF U2 confirm this after they buy the Creed Fenix?

:huh2: :grin2:

Ledacholic Anonymous

Newly Enlightened
daveman said:
How the times have changed. People are comparing a one cell 3 inch EDC with the U2 in throw. This just goes to show that I can't buy any more lights for the next year; whatever I buy will be old tech within a year.

Similar experience with computer, car, television, mobile phone :awman: life is tough.

Look at the bright side as we will experience technological advancement more often as compared to our grandparents.

Loomy

Enlightened
The U2 throw is mediocre, just like the Cree Fenix probably will be ;) No empirical comparisons can be made until someone has both lights.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would guess that the Cree will have either similar throw or more throw than the U2.

I know what you guys mean about buying a light and then having something upstage it in what can feel like weeks, but if you want lights to keep progressing than this is inevitable.