Howdy. I just bought an Inova T3, and found this forum.

wholeflaffer

Enlightened
Welcome aboard, Oicu812! I like your handle, too.

Inova's are known for being very well built and well engineered for their price range.

Gaffle

Enlightened
I am going to recieve this light as a Christmas gift. Best throw/build/price for a light in the, what I would call, "tactical" category IMO.

Oicu812

Newly Enlightened
I have found, however, that this light likes to burn the bezel and LED shape directly into your retinas if looked into while lit... *<:eek:)

O

Gaffle

Enlightened
Oicu812 said:
I have found, however, that this light likes to burn the bezel and LED shape directly into your retinas if looked into while lit... *<:eek:)

:rock:AAAaaawwwww, Yeah...

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, what are the current opinions of this light?

It's too heavy for jacket pocket carry...apart from that I like it, buik like a tank, great throw and it's my "bump in the night" light (also works well as a pretend lightsabre on misty nights).
buttrock.gif

CFU

carrot

Flashaholic
A great light. Inova is a good, but underrated company whose products are rock-solid, excellent prices, and bright.

frogs3

Enlightened
Re: Inova T3 and this Forum.

Dear oicu812,

First, welcome; there is no turning back now. Remember, you read it on this thread, more than once.

I have a T2 in my pocket now, and it is wonderful for everything inside the house, and for nearly all things outside, if you don't go too far. Elsewhere I have expressed my interest in BIG lumens lights for old eyes, so I will only say that the 85 lumen output of the T3 is really going to cross your backyard, unless it is huge, and show you what is out there without any trouble. You will find yourself carrying it often, and it will attract attention. My wife's T5 has earned credits from clients when she goes into dark basements and pulls it out, allowing both agent and client to see into corners, read inspection tags, make up for burned out light bulbs, etc., and you can expect that level of performance. Both models that I use are solidly made, and meet or exceed advertised criteria.

So, you may look forward to lots of use and fun with the T3, but it will not be the last of your lights. There are other categories of lighting devices yet to be explored.

Abandon All Hope, Ye who Enter Here.

Canto 1, The Inferno; Dante Aligheri

-Harvey K.

wojtek_pl

Enlightened
Ged out ! Get out ! Escape while you can ! You 'll be lost, your money will be lost, your pets, your wife... The only things you'll have will be some weird shining objects and lots of used batteries... ;) ;)

Ahhhh well... Welcome to the CPF. Don't say we didn't warn you. :D

T3 is OK to begin with.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The T3 is an excellent light. I had a chance to examine one a couple of weeks ago. I own a handful of Inova lights, including X5, T2, and T4. All are rock solid and tough as nails.

The only downside is that Inova tends to be a bit generous with its lumens numbers. I bought my T4 after finding that out though.

Raybo

Enlightened
Oicu812 said:

O

That's the first mistake we all make........shine the light into the eyes of someone you do not like first.

Ray

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
woah!! i didn't know inova printed the address of this forum on their package :p

there must be some disclaimer that was printed too, right?

and i bet you didn't read it...therefore you join the wallet killing forum...