WTF 75 idiots bought an overpriced light

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey that's state of the art! Think the seals use it.
baby-seal-01-abc-jef-200310_hpMain_16x9_992[1].jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Got mine for free . I think they used it just to ship my free 18650 battery lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
LOL !
Awhile back, I got a handful of those for free when I ordered the same number of Sofirn 18650 batteries from Sofirn's official website. Each batt. came inside one of those lights for apparently safe transport through the mail. I recall appreciating the gesture on Sofirn's part. But honestly being annoyed at being stuck with these crappy lights. Gave one away to a forum member who almost accidentally paid good money for one.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
A good way to launder money. thou expensive, got to pay tax on top of ebay fees

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Our maintenance guy has one of these and I'm embarrassed to say it looks like it went through a wood chipper and damn thing still works 😂😂

Ocelot808

Enlightened
Chinese flashlights can be like their viruses: they spread everywhere and can't be eliminated.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
This really makes me question if you can trust those "units sold" numbers. Plus they haven't sold any since apparently.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our maintenance guy has one of these and I'm embarrassed to say it looks like it went through a wood chipper and damn thing still works 😂😂
Surprise, yeah, but I see no reason for 'embarrassment'. Heck, if I were embarrassed every time I'm surprised, I'd have been dead from embarrassment long, long ago, and I'm getting pretty old:)

Beckler

Enlightened
LOL !
Awhile back, I got a handful of those for free when I ordered the same number of Sofirn 18650 batteries from Sofirn's official website. Each batt. came inside one of those lights for apparently safe transport through the mail. I recall appreciating the gesture on Sofirn's part. But honestly being annoyed at being stuck with these crappy lights. Gave one away to a forum member who almost accidentally paid good money for one.

Yup Sofirn sent them to me also. These garbage products really have no use at all. Obviously you don't want to use it yourself but you don't want to give them away either because it's an embarrassment and also very likely unreliable or dangerous; probably both. The only two options are: destructive use such as burning or crushing for a video shoot or similar, or simply dispose in trash as you would any useless object.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a great light if someone asks you to borrow a light, even if they do not return, no big deal.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a 3xaaa light.

I would not lend anything with li ion cells, people will find a way to abuse it to the point that it pops, then they will blame or even sue me. never underestimate stupidity of people.

Last edited: