LED Geezer cleanup light

AArcVarc

Newly Enlightened
I bought a P1D, P1D CE and an L2T from Fenix last month. I noticed that pointing the light at dusty areas really accentuated the dust and dirt.

I used the light as a visual aid to discover places where dust eluded me under natural or incandescent lighting. It illuded me with fluorescents too. The LED flashlight just seems to cast a shadow on it like no other lighting. Is it the strength, or the color temperature, or a combination of both?

This morning I was shaving when I thought I'd trim the mustache, nose and ear hairs. I trimmed away using the ambient light, a combination of natural and fluorescent. I was struck with the impulse to shine a flashlight up my nose to see what there was to see. O MY GOD! I trembled for a bit then screwed up the courage to use it as a trim light on all things facial hairy. It was a true ugly stick. I trimmed more hair successfully with it than under any other mode of lighting. Then I was struck with the need to share this discovery albeit quietly. In a remote thread...way down at the bottom.

I know better now than to try to shine it on any other part of myself for fear of what I might find. Im sure professional makeup people have likely been using this light to their advantage in order to amplify imperfections in need of repair. I discovered how imperfect my face really is, was and gonna be. The differnce is that now I know it thanks to my L2T from Fenix.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
AArcVarc said:
...Then I was struck with the need to share this discovery albeit quietly. In a remote thread...way down at the bottom...
Uh...I'm without words, speechless! :crackup:

AArcVarc said:
...I know better now than to try to shine it on any other part of myself for fear of what I might find...
NOTE: No pics needed eh...on the edge of TMI! :eeew:

Hilarious -in a strange way, for sure! We're all sickos here! :thumbsup:

FloggedSynapse

Enlightened
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Actually I've noticed the dust bit also. Something about the light really shows dust well. It's a revealing, if unflattering, light.

I'd be scared to shine it up my giant hairy nose. Geez, what were you thinking?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Thanks. I'll bet a few of us will check this out. We always need another reason to use these lights. :laughing:

Geoff

Newuser01

Enlightened
I have tried this but not brave enough to take picture of this!

If there are brave souls out there? Here is what I did.

2 fenixes up the nose, 5 misc lights in the mouths 2 key chain lights comming out of ears and a headlamp- look and take a pic of yourself!

Hahaha That was some picture.:ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez:

Have some fun.