This is insane.....!

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
lol, i thought this was going to be one of those horrible videos where someone gets thrown into a solid object really hard. That seems pretty cool actually.

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
LMAO, I thought that the slingshot was actually going to turn out to be A SLINGSHOT <next scene, person stuck in trees in the middle of nowhere>, looks fun but dangerous though.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
buttrock.gif
buttrock.gif
clap.gif
str.gif
jpshakehead.gif
duh2.gif
clap.gif
eeksign.gif
happy14.gif
buttrock.gif

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
benchmade_boy said:
It looks really fun but i can see many ways that could go horribly wrong. so no i dont think i would do it.
I quite agree, with that added emphasis. :mecry::mecry::mecry:

Arkayne

Enlightened
They should at least let her know when they are going to release her so she can prepare and not have her head wedged in between her shoulder blades as she accelerates. Ouch, talk about bad neck and spine strain.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
One word: whiplash.
One more word: stupid.

At least she was wearing a helmet... oh, wait, that's not a helmet, that's me imagining that they'd have brains they'd want to protect.

:) john

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
As the parent of a college age kid, nothing much surprises me any longer, but I did stop to think, "Oh, look. They've invented a better idiot."

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love it. There's a similar commercial venture at South Padre Island. The riders are seated in a chair device much like a roller coaster. The bungees propel straight up. About six bounces before you settle down.