Such an expensive time.

Vinnyp

Newly Enlightened
Wow, I am not a light collector just someone who wants a good light for keychain, pocket edc, in bag semi tactical EDC and to leave in 2 cars.
Recently I have gone through the Fenix keychain lights. L0P E1 L0P SE and L0 Ti. Along the way I acquired a miller mod L0P which the just ordered Draco Ti Cree will replace for domestic keychain. For travelling I use the L0Ti since it's compatible with alkalines in a pinch. But that will get replaced by the L0D CE when it's released so I can run it on 10440s but have the alkaline fall back.
For pocket EDC it depends on the circumstances usually it's the P1D CE (which, when uprgrading from a P1. I have just had to pay out for 2 since I lost one 2 days into my recent holiday) or the Orb Raw NS cree if I am not travelling and in a suit which again was a recent upgrade.
The in car lights are Fenix L2T (one a UWAJ upgrade) also fairly recent upgrades from L2Ps and now a L2D CE will be another must have,
My bag lite is a SF L4, now I hear they are releasing Cree lights so that will be another must have. When will it all end and yes I know there is no need to keep upgrading but when something new is better for my needs hard not to....
And I have "The Torch" on back order which I need to ehm well how can you not?

At last I have the answer. Stop reading this forum since then I would live in blissful ignorance and have a solitaire, mag AAs, an SF E2e and more money in the bank. :whistle:

Vinnyp

Newly Enlightened
Good call actually that was free from work. But it did lead that way because I was so WOW look just like the X files. So I was after a better light for the keyring and yes Google brought me here ...