you are not going to believe what i found out last nightKL3+KT-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
well guys last night i was bored and was trying to go to sleep but i couldnt so i started playing with my new KL3 head i took it off the G2 and stuck it on my LU60 adapter, well if any of you have had an LU60 then you will know what i am talking about when i say it is hard to get off. so i was trying to get it off when i thought i felt the seal on the KL3 head at the bottum give out. so i hurried up and screwed it back on cuz i new i had just vioded the warranty. but i thought no since i already vioded it why not take a look at it, so i took it off againand i thought to my self,"boy those threads sure do look like they would fit on my M3T head," so i put my KT4 head on it and it fit. so know i basically have a surefire C-M adapter so my KT4 haed can now fit on my G2. an it looks slick to.

But that not the only part i thought now what am i going to do with the half a KL3 haed? then i thought why not try putting it on my M3 body. so i put it on and it fit but it wouldnt light up so i thought maybe i had ruined my new KL3 head. but then i thought maybe i need to stretch out the spring so it will make better contact, and it worked after a couple of times tring it lit up. and it looks soooooo cool almost like a shrunken down KL6 head. the only problem i can see is that it isnt quet long enough so now there is a small gap and you can see a little bit of the o-ring on the M3 body, but nothei a spacer wont fix :grin2:

So what do you all think? i really wish i had a camera to take a picture of both of them, but i dont.

thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.