• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For sale: Completely mint GatLight V2 with the works, fluted Mag head

Sable

Enlightened
Hey all,

Well, the time has come for me to skinny up my lights a little. I try to only keep things I'm using, and unfortunately that means some of these things have to go...

1.) Completely mint aluminum GatLight V2. I bought this as an EDC...and unfortunately, that didn't work out very well. Ever since I bought it, I've had the light displayed in a nice little box on my shelf. It has been never been carried, and only played with for a couple of minutes at most - barely enough even to for the thing to get warm a couple of times. I am including two Powerizer RCR123A batteries (Label says 650mAh), and all the little extras I got from Kyle and Walter - Ball bearings and springs, washer, and tools to play with the screw in the back of the light. This was one of the last ones to be made, as far as I'm aware - from the "newsletter" batch. $240.00

2.) Silver fluted Mag head, with mostly-stock reflector and lens. This was an extra head I received with my Mini-Mini HID from regentag, and I decided I liked the grooved head a lot better, so this one has been in a box since I received it. The reflector appears to have been bored out a little for the Mini-Mini's bulb. -=- Sold Pending Funds -=-

Any questions, please let me know. I will try and get my hands on a camera so I can take pictures, if folks want 'em. We'll work out shipping - I'm in Alaska, but perhaps astoundingly almost every major shipping system comes and goes.

PayPal is

Thanks, CPF!

Last edited:

02Scuba

Banned
If it is what I think it is I'll take it. A few pics to let me confirm and tell me what the price is for everything, including shipping. If I can see the pics now, I can get you paid via Pay-Pal tonight. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks,

Mike

02Scuba

Banned
Thanks for the Pics. Nice looking light. The pictures show it with one 123 battery in it. I went back to your original post and it did not indicate that it was powered by two 123 batteries. It indicated that it came with two 123 batteries. I mis-read this and thought it was powered by two 123 batteries.

The Gatlight I own is powered buy a Pila 150 1100mAh and i'ts rechargeable. About an hour of run time. I know the 123's are also rechargable but my experience with rechargable 123's has not been anything to write home about (I own a Chameleon by Mr. Bulk which was designed around the rechargable 123). I just do not get the run time out of it to make it practicle.

At $250.00 I'll have to pass on what looks like a really good looking light. Sorry for not reading your original post more clearly and I'm not trying to compare your light to the Chameleon. Your's probably performs better but than the Chameleon but the Chameleon is my only point of reference. Thanks again.

Mike

Sable

Enlightened
Heya,

No worries. I don't have a clue as to what the runtime would be - it's probably very short on the highest setting (also hots the light up fast), but I've never actually used it for any extended period of time.

Anyhoo, light is still available, if anyone wants it. I'm unfortunately going to be missing the V3s, looks like, so this isn't a sale to finance one. :) I just want someone else to have the light that might appreciate it a little bit more - these things are designed to be used, not displayed.