Inova XO3 at Target with reflector

lightinsky

Enlightened
I was in Target the other day and noticed they had 1 TIROS XO3 and 2 Reflector XO3's. The packaging says 3.9 watts for either the TIROS or the reflector versions. They all take 2 lithium 123's. Why does the T3 reflector take 3 lithium 123's and not 2 like the XO3 since both are the same size. The reason I bring this up is on this forum some have said that the T3 is unchanged except that where the Tiros led went is now a extra 123 lithium battery bringing the count to 3 lithium 123's. I am confused because why is the XO3 with the reflector only take 2 lithiums and not 3. Also I thought the XO3 new version was supposed to be 5.8 watts but that's not what the packaging says at Target.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw one too today at a Target in Miami. The beam is very nice and it has a similar hotspot as my Seoul PD. I did not pick it up because in a rare moment of restraint, I thought "I already have enough lights that do what this one does".

It looks to be a great light. I am interested in knowing the runtime. If it is around 3 hours regulated, it would be a good pickup.

-Goatee

Flashlight Enthusiast
the new t3 runs for about 2.5 hours and the t4 is still 2 hours i like both but still like my old XO3