L2D question (operation)

Stella_Polaris

Newly Enlightened
On fenix-store.com it says about the L2D CE:

"Operation
Fully press to switch on and turn the bezel to select the General Mode or the Turbo Mode. A soft-press anytime while the light is on will change the brightness levels of a certain mode. Keep the light off for over 2 seconds, the light will turn completely off, and the regulative circuit will be restored."

Is there ANY indication on the bezel when you are in the boost (full 135 lumen mode) or do you just have to rely on your eyes to tell?

Am I correct when I read the info on L2D CE thus: It will operate 2,4 hours on the full strobe level (135 lumens) on just two plain AA batteries?

I hope to get some help from you guys since I am a novice into flashlights!

Best,

Bo.

oregon

Enlightened
With the head tightly screwed into place: full operation of the tail clickie gives you maximum brightness. Partial operation of the tail clickie gives you wicked fast and bright strobe. That is it. Either one or the other.

With the head backed off a small bit: full operation of the tail clickie gives you dim. Partial operation of the tail clickie cycles thru medium, high, SOS and then dim again. That is it.

If you want to get maximum brightness and strobe then you must tighten the head back to full tight.

I hope this helps.

I really find the user interface rewarding.

All the best,

oregon

Xygen

Enlightened
Stella_Polaris said:
Is there ANY indication on the bezel when you are in the boost (full 135 lumen mode) or do you just have to rely on your eyes to tell?
No, there is no indication. One has to try.
But you can attach a marker or indicator... :ohgeez: