d-mini arrived today updated with pic's and a review

Mudd Magnet

Newly Enlightened
got my d-mini in the mail today :rock:damn this thing is tiny. I went over to get a couple batteries for it and they wanted 18$ for two :rant: and 27$ for two with a charger so I am waiting for them to charge as I type this. hope the hype is true this looks like a great light i'll post back later on with my review mayby some beamshots vs my mags if my craptacular camera is up to the task :ohgeez:

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: d-mini arrived today

Mudd Magnet said:
got my d-mini in the mail today :rock:damn this thing is tiny. I went over to get a couple batteries for it and they wanted 18$ for two :rant: and 27$ for two with a charger so I am waiting for them to charge as I type this. hope the hype is true this looks like a great light i'll post back later on with my review mayby some beamshots vs my mags if my craptacular camera is up to the task :ohgeez:

I ordered mine yesterday and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Hopefully it will be here no later than Wednsday or Thursday. Every post I have read is very positive. I hope it trully is the pocket rocket everyone says it is!!!!! Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

:popcorn:

Gitlaa

Newly Enlightened

I want to get a D-Mini but i serched for it everywere, can someone please give me a link to a site that sells them? thanks

jay33t

Newly Enlightened

What are the differences between AW's rechargables and Battery Stations? I am going to get a couple for the D-mini and would like some further information (or link to a comparison) Thanks!

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have surfed lumapower website and the LP-Mini version with brass and nickle looks really cool and grand. If looking at the pictures I thought this thing is big but I am sure in your hands it is tiny.

When you received it, what was in the package (accessories included)?

Do let us know how this so-call pocket rocket fare....cheers

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast

Size comparision's.

Left, D-Mini. Right, Fenix P1D CE

dsc03779smallqg5.jpg

Left, D-Mini. Right, Fenix P1D CE

dsc03822smallpi5.jpg

Left, D-Mini. Right Mini Mag Ican.

dsc03824smalltk9.jpg

Left, D-Mini. Right Q III

dsc03825smallwx6.jpg

Left, D-Mini. Right Q III

dsc03826smallmn9.jpg

Mudd Magnet

Newly Enlightened

http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=h...og.php?id=img127/5113/monstertrucks065ce6.jpgi'll get you guy's some pics in a while. who do you guy's use to host you're images? I need something new so I can upload higher resolution images thanks

It came in a neat little box with all the accesories in it I'll get the pics up in a while I am in the middle of The Godfather #3 so give me a hour or so thanks :)

Secur1

Enlightened

Mudd Magnet said:
i'll get you guy's some pics in a while. who do you guy's use to host you're images? I need something new so I can upload higher resolution images thanks

It came in a neat little box with all the accesories in it I'll get the pics up in a while I am in the middle of The Godfather #3 so give me a hour or so thanks :)

I always use imageshack.us and post thumbnails in the forums instead of the full picture.
Guess that's something that got stuck to me from my dialup days :)
I hope my D-mini gets here soon too :D

Focal

Newly Enlightened

You guys are going to love it! Its my fav at the moment.

I've just ordered a Vinet 2 stage clicky for mine, its handy to have the option to lower its output cos this thing is BRIGHT!!!.

Enjoy

Mudd Magnet

Newly Enlightened

Focal said:
You guys are going to love it! Its my fav at the moment.

I've just ordered a Vinet 2 stage clicky for mine, its handy to have the option to lower its output cos this thing is BRIGHT!!!.

Enjoy

And longer runtime too. Any more info on this two stage switch? sounds like it would make this light even better.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Guys...the D-mini is plenty powerful on regular 123 batteries. The 3.7 volts are better, but I'm happy with the 123's in mine.

Mudd Magnet

Newly Enlightened

Im still trying to get my images hosted I am heading out shortly for a short hike to try out my new light in the woods I'll try to get some more pics if my camera is up to it. stay tuned for my review :laughing: