• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint CR2 Ion -- Price Drop

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD is a mint CR2 Ion in maroon, which uses the Cree XLamp LED. Mfgr specs for this 2 level light are 1.5 hours/high (50 lumens) and 140 hours on low. Purchased new by me, this light is a never carried shelf queen. Price dropped to $120 including all PayPal fees and overnight shipping CONUS. (Current price at Fenix Store is $165.) Now if you're thinking that maroon isn't for you, be sure to check out the photo at Fenix store:

http://fenix-store.com/index.php?cPath=34&osCsid=45b99530950743eaace899ebe49cfaa9

It's really a classy and rich looking dark burgundy, which is why I bought it, and the anodizing work on the Ions in general is some of the very best that I've seen.

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets it. But feel free to PM me with questions if you have them. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Two Mint CR2 Ions: Ti & Al

I`ll take No. 1....the Titanium CR2 Ion XT.

Please send your PP info to me via a PM.

Thanks!

:)

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint CR2 Ion -- Price Drop

Hi Charles...

The Ti Ion has arrived safely.

Very, very nice nice! Thank you! It`s now a permanent addition to my keychain.

Best wishes to you!

:)

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint CR2 Ion -- Price Drop

These are really nice lites expecially suited for ladies IMHO.......Maroon is also a nice colour as well.

All the best

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Carolina blades. Welcome to CPF and what a way to make your first post! You are gonna luv this CR2. I was soo tempted. A lot of people think the maroon color is not nice. However, when you actually see it you'll be sold as it really looks sharp in real life. Great light at a killer price. Enjoy.

NCBlades

Newly Enlightened
Thanks fnmag. I've been a lurker here for a few years. I was actually registered at one time but I lost my information so I re-registered.
I can't wait to check this light out in person. They look nice!
michael