Need help naming a new toy..

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate it when this happens - you find some old piece laying around and you feel bad about not using it, and you end up doing all kinds of stuff and spending lots of cash to get it to do something you value..

Anyhow, so I was digging through this box of stuff that I had packed away when I moved and found a couple of K2 drop-ins for 3 cell Maglites. I'd purchased a handful of them to various different mods, and I was down to two of them - one open and one not. I'd used the open one for testing and the not opened one got traded today, but that's beside the point - I had no idea what to do with this open K2. I didn't see it making any sense to buy a 3-cell Mag for it, so I decided to take the more expensive route - let's make a tricked out Mag to hold it. Mirage_man set me up with a cut-down C Mag, and I dropped an 18650 in. Whammo, it blew the stock bulb but it works GREAT with the K2!! Nice white beam, perfect focus, everything!!

So what do I call this critter?? I don't really want to use numbers like k218650.. or do I..

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Easy... the Katoo Onsee.

nana.gif