anyone seen this light ?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow...its smaller than I thought It would be. Pretty cool demo!
Thanks for sharing!
We need a price...

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Liberator
$249.00 / Item #999003
Direct from their website.
80+ LUMENS (highest setting)
90 MINUTES (highest setting)
2 Cr123

Flashaholic-wise it is nothing to get excited about. As for the unique design, it is interesting. But not interesting enough for me personally to want one. I'd be interested to see what any of our friendly CPF-member LEOs think about it.

Ironhog81

Newly Enlightened
Could be good idea but don't see a tactial switch system to turn on and off or just blip when needed. No picture of holster? Might work out for SWAT types with pre-deployment of light. Run time, rechargeables? Cops do go for gimmicks but a lot don't prove out in everyday use.

Arkayne

Enlightened
It does seem a bit complicated. I tried to give it a chance by telling myself, "Okay, it's a one time adjustment process." but as I watched the video there were too many moving parts and buttons to fiddle with. Even the presenter fumbled a bit when he took out the battery, put it back in, and forgot to hold down the two buttons to take it out of "lock-out mode".

I'm no firearms expert or LEO but I wouldn't buy that thing. Your standard flashlight seems adequate enough to get the job done.