Anyone pick up extra Mags at Target on clearance?

Nomad

Enlightened
A guy at the local Target told me that one of his coworkers snapped up all the clearance lights to resell...::GRRRR::
At any rate, I didn't get a chance to get any of the maglites that were on sale...(or anything else)

Anyone pick up extras? I'm in Vail (next to Tucson), AZ .

DaveG

Enlightened
Got a 2-d cell for half off,cant pass up a good sale.Now waiting to see what new stuff Target puts out.

Eskimonio

Newly Enlightened
There are 5 Target stores in Tucson...did this guy snap up ALL the lights from ALL the Targets? That would suck.

We have a ton of Targets up here in Phx, but the one closest to me is pretty well picked clean now.

finebead

Newly Enlightened
Academy Sports:

I picked up a Magellan 1 watt LED, uses one 123A battery, two position switch (low and high), aluminum body, for 9.99 on sale (regular 26.86). I got it home and I think I got a real good deal. Its not a luxeon led, but its fine at the price. I like the shelf life of the 123A, so I threw it in the glove box of my car, for emergencies. It's a little bigger than a Nuwai Q3. I hope I don't need it, but at least it didn't cost me a lot.

I went back to get another today, but they were not on sale anymore. But I'll be looking.

Nomad

Enlightened
Eskimonio said:
There are 5 Target stores in Tucson...did this guy snap up ALL the lights from ALL the Targets? That would suck.

We have a ton of Targets up here in Phx, but the one closest to me is pretty well picked clean now.

I went to three stores. I haven't gone to the other two because I didn't know they existed, I figure now that they're picked clean. I hate missing a good deal. I really am hoping to find a 3D light. Sometimes people on eBay treat these things like they're gold with their pricing.