Where can I find this flashlight?

PD08-02

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a:

-Dual output (low/high), at least 80 max lumens and at least 40 Hrs of low end run time.

-3 watt LED light

-CR123A batteries

-Momentary switch

-Strobe (controlled by the momentary switch)

-SOS

-At least 1 atmosphere submergibility, but would prefer 3 atmospheres.

Am I missing something? Do I want too much?

The Surefire U2 Ultra and the Night-Ops Gladius come close, but I think both would fail the submersion test.

Any ideas?

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Milky ML1 will come close, but it lacks the WR and the strobe and SOS. However, with a Seoul emitter, you're near 100 lumens, and low will run for a very long time. However, I can't think of a light that meets ALL of your req's.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Made a long post, but the damn server ate it!:rant:

Anyway, in short, check out the coming light from Novatac, not that much is known about it, but it looks like it will have all the features youre looking for, except for maybe 3atm depth rating (doubt they would go to that extent).

If you need a divelight that kicks *** on land also, check out barbolight as DUQ mentioned.
And welcome to the forum! :)

PD08-02

Newly Enlightened
Valpo Hawkeye said:
A Milky ML1 will come close, but it lacks the WR and the strobe and SOS. However, with a Seoul emitter, you're near 100 lumens, and low will run for a very long time. However, I can't think of a light that meets ALL of your req's.

My understanding is that anything over 80 lumens doesn't get you much more. As for the Milky ML1 and what it lacks, I know I'm asking for a lot.

Thanks for the info.

PD08-02

Newly Enlightened
Lobo said:
Made a long post, but the damn server ate it!:rant:

Anyway, in short, check out the coming light from Novatac, not that much is known about it, but it looks like it will have all the features youre looking for, except for maybe 3atm depth rating (doubt they would go to that extent).

If you need a divelight that kicks *** on land also, check out barbolight as DUQ mentioned.
And welcome to the forum! :)

...just got off the phone with jim at NovaTac. I will be getting one of his single cell lights when they come out. It sounds like the light will have better performance than the Ultimate 60 and will include a disorienting strobe along with the SOS and slower locating strobe. He said the 3 atmosphere problem is in the pressure on the switch, but 2 atmospheres is very good. Maybe they will build a two cell version in the future.

Thanks,