Arc-LS colors and other closeouts items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, made some changes to the webstore tonight.

The Arc-LS page was simplified and the colors moved to the close out page.

The Arc-AAA page was also simplfied and the remaining discontinued colors moved to the closeout page.

A new page, the "Factory Seconds, Close outs and Specials" was added. I moved all the discontinued colors to this page. The LS-LED is now here as well.

We now have limited stock of practically every LS color we made including the 55 lumen orangish-red. For some colors, we only have 1 or two left. I will update the page as items are sold out. If we run out of an item, we will have to cancel your order or remove that item from the order if there are multiple items on your order.

Peter Gransee

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested! I'm interested!

Now I'm going to have to sit here waiting to see what shows up...

Graham

McGizmo

Flashaholic
standing by..........
grin.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are some now. I've been able to add some of the seconds to my cart. (not the HD blue though, darn it)

Graham

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bucken:
What makes an Amber, Orangish-Red, Blue, and Cyan kit worth $ 180? Are they rarer?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are referring to the HD (high dome) firsts. Yes, quite rare.

Peter

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Peter, the text says waterproof ????
Is this a bit of a morph into next generation?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by McGizmo:
Peter, the text says waterproof ????
Is this a bit of a morph into next generation?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif
Not yet, it was a mistake. I will go over all the text again so if I missed any others. Sorry for the false alarm..

Peter

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Dang,
I jumped right at one of those. It's a keeper anyway :)

Seemed all the 1 sts had that text.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Peter, I placed two seperate orders, will they be consolidated, shipping wise or is that all on auto?

Thanks, Don

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Graham, yes. The HD blue is royal blue. Some of the LDs are RB as well but we won't be sorting them by blue variation.

McGizmo, yes. I will check that for you.

Peter

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
Peter, are any of the blue LSs being offered royal blue? Or is that the blue HD?

Graham
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That HD in the Royal Blue will be an absolute KILLER device for phosphorescing and charging up luminous materials.

-I hope that one is not on the "discontinued" list.
frown.gif

Mr. G???

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got back from a long vacation...VERY cash poor...more lights available...I can feel my CC burning a BIG hole in my wallet right now...damn this addiction

Aloha

bucken

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You are referring to the HD (high dome) firsts. Yes, quite rare. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good Morning, All... Sorry, It was late (here in Indiana) when I saw the list. Guess I overlooked the "HD" for High Domes. Looks like I went to bed just a little too early. Congrats to all who were able to get something truly "special".

Status
Not open for further replies.