UPDATED: More LS firsts and LEs spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddie

Enlightened
I can post this now, since I already placed my order
smile.gif

I just noticed LS firsts and LEs on the Bright Guy web site

*** UPDATE 7/17 8:21AM CDT - THEY ARE OUT OF LSs BUT STILL HAVE LEs. YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE. ITS ALL DARRELL'S FAULT FOR HOARDING THE LSs. BAD LUMINOLOGIST! ***
wink.gif

jabajet

Newly Enlightened
You beat me to it. I was going to wait until my order was placed before doing so.
grin.gif

Okie

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the post. I am glad to be able to finally order an LS first (especially before the price goes up) and matching LE.
grin.gif

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
I put in an order as well but did so too rapidly and failed to notice they are based in OH when I opted for 2nd Air when I live there
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Glow-Bug is the only place that tells it like it is though:

"Please note that there are no instructions at this time and that the lights were packed in simple zip locking bags. Though not yet rated as watertight, the light is rubber sealed throughout. This light is an amazing device. We doubt anyone will be disappointed with the Arc LS!"

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed_A:
I can post this now, since I already placed my order
smile.gif

I just noticed LS firsts and LEs on the Bright Guy web site

*** UPDATE 7/17 8:21AM CDT - THEY ARE OUT OF LSs BUT STILL HAVE LEs. YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE. ITS ALL DARRELL'S FAULT FOR HOARDING THE LSs. BAD LUMINOLOGIST! ***
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ordered mine late at night on the 16th and checked back in the morning and it was off their site. But then I got an email saying it had already been shipped. Got it this afternoon

grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I am considering ordering the LS from glow-bug despite the ripoff price (if they got them at last years prices) but when I clicked on the link above that CiTY posted and then clicked on the picture the single AA battery pack is different than any I have previously seen. It is more like the twin AA pack (in diameter) than the 123 pack. I have always liked the "roll of quarters" look and feel (albeit imagined) of the single AA pack. Can any of you guys straighten me out on this? Like right away please...
confused.gif

Atrick-Pay

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Dunno if I left you any, but you can give it a shot...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good try but it's already on its way!!
What a deal!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Ed_A

Thanks for the info and the offer to sell, but I have already climbed back on the fence.
rolleyes.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaveH:
darell,

I got email from bright guy saying that my mag clickie switch was in... except I didn't order a mag clickie switch.

What else did you order that I might get?
tongue.gif
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Squeeze me? Yikes... well, all I can tell you is that you'd better clear some shelf space for your new LS1's that are due any day now. If you'd be so kind to at least forward the clickie, I'd appreaciate it. I was REALLY looking forward to getting that part of the order!
rolleyes.gif

fasteddie

Enlightened
galavanter, Its true. The one I received from brightguy.com had the slimmer 1AA battery pack. I have both now, and I like the slimmer one personally. Of course we all know that now we will all want both variations. To that end, I have the old style, fat-pack 1AA for sale. But it will cost 'ya now that its a highly sought-after collectible.
wink.gif

DaveH

Enlightened
darell,

I got email from bright guy saying that my mag clickie switch was in... except I didn't order a mag clickie switch.

What else did you order that I might get?
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.