Leather or nylon "holster" for Fenix L0D-CE?

Flashlike

Enlightened
Does anyone have any ideas for a small leather holster or ballistic nylon sheath that a Fenix L0D-CE would fit into decently?
I emailed Fenix Customer Service and they said that they currently don't have a holster or sheath that is designed for it.
Yes, I know--this is really a small flashlight and most people would probably just keep it in one of their pockets. I keep to many things in my pockets--lip balm, pocket knife, coins, etc. and I don't like to fumble through it to retrieve my flashlight. But if I could find a holster that would fit on my belt I think it would be handy.
What about a sheath for a pocket knife of similar size--does anyone make such an animal?

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlike said:
Several weeks ago I tried to contact John Willis about a holster for my Surefire L4 but never got any response. The email address I used was:
[email protected]

I also checked at www.holsterdepot.com but all of the flashlight holsters were too large for the Fenix L0D-CE.

Did you try PMing him here at CPF? i've heard nothing but good regarding him here.

Flashlike

Enlightened
Humm...just tried sending him a PM.

Results:

"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
john willis has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Alin10123--Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Streamer

Enlightened
Here's an idea.

I used a nylon holster that I had left over from one of the Leatherman Multi-Tool clones. Fits nice and even has a belt loop.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlike said:
Humm...just tried sending him a PM.

Results:

"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
john willis has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Alin10123--Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Here's his website. There's more contact info on there.

http://www.originalsoegear.com/soeproducts.htm

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
An L0D-CE fits very nicely in a tube of 1/2" nylon tube webbing. See post #16 here. It couldn't be too hard to connect the top and bottom of it with paracord or something to make a belt loop.

gunga

Flashaholic
That's funny, I made the same type of thing for my LOD. I used the same tube wedding (even had the same blue stripes). FUnny.

I rounded the bottom before sealing it to make it a bit slimmer. I also added a row of stitching to the side to make the fit a bit snugger.

I also did another one that had a little velcro flap over the top, but that was a real pain to make. I use a keychain loop so I didn't put any belt loops or strings on the case.

Sorry, no pix! Very similar to the one Tigerhawk referenced above...

john willis

Newly Enlightened
Flashlike said:
Several weeks ago I tried to contact John Willis about a holster for my Surefire L4 but never got any response. The email address I used was:
[email protected]

I also checked at www.holsterdepot.com but all of the flashlight holsters were too large for the Fenix L0D-CE.

That is the correct address. I dont have any way of looking up your e-mail with out your name or e-mail address. I looked up L$ and every thing that came up had been replied to. Shoot another e-mail and I will see what I can do for you.